Based in London, UK
Wargroove is a turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players, in which each player takes control of an army and its commander unit to wage war on their enemies! Wargroove is extremely easy to pickup, with accessibility at the forefront of its design, and very difficult to master, with deep gameplay mechanics that complement strategic play.
Wargroove is a modern take on the simple yet deep turn-based tactical gameplay popularised in the 2000s by handheld games such as Advance Wars. As big fans of those games we were disappointed to find that nothing in this genre was available on current generation platforms and set out to fill the gap ourselves. Wargroove aims to recreate the charm and accessibility of the titles that inspired it whilst bringing modern technology into the formula. This modern focus allows for higher resolution pixel art, robust online play and deep modding capability, ultimately creating the most complete experience for Advance Wars and TBS fans.
- Choose from one of 12+ groovy commanders from the 4 warring factions, unlocked as you progress through Story Mode
- Each commander has a lengthy campaign of their own, exploring their motivations and personality
- Local and online multiplayer skirmish modea with complete rule customization
- Local and online competitive and co-op play
- Easy to use in-game map and campaign editors
- Beautiful high resolution pixel art battle scenes and charming aesthetic
- Starbound's Floran race reappears as a playable faction!
- A number of new to the genre gameplay features TBA at a later date
Wargroove Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Wargroove Dev Blog
Follow our development progress at wargroove.com.
Wargroove on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter! twitter.com.
Wargroove on Facebook
Like us on Facebook! facebook.com.
Wargroove on Reddit
Subscribe to our subreddit! reddit.com.
Hello! We're Chucklefish - an independent games studio based in London, UK. We develop and publish our own games and provide support to other developers!
More information on Chucklefish, our logo & relevant media are available here.