We’re hiring, this time we’re recruiting a Pixel Artist to work on our in-development magic school RPG Witchbrook!
We are an independent games developer and publisher, with three in-house titles: Starbound, Wargroove and Witchbrook. We have also published: Stardew Valley, Risk of Rain, Pocket Rumble and many more. We are passionate about what we do, and are looking for someone who shares this passion. Our team is very friendly, diverse, and we have a no-crunch policy. We also have office dogs!
Successful applicants will be joining us to help develop Witchbrook. We are open to applicants from all over the world and will help with relocation to our London office as long as you have the right skill-set and drive.
To apply please email email@example.com with your CV and portfolio.
Pixel Artist – to help create new content!
- Excellent Pixel art skills and general 2D art skills
- Confident character and environment animation (pixel art)
- Ability to adapt to different art styles
- Able to explore and experiment – sketches, mockups etc based on rough briefs
- Great communication skills – giving and receiving feedback and keeping the team up to date with their work
- Proactive and able to work without the need for being micro-managed
- An interest in video games, especially indie games
- Capable of excelling in a relaxed open office environment
- Able to work in our office in London (we have office dogs!)
- UI design experience