(possible full time role or 1 year placement)
As Chucklefish continues to expand and it’s needs continue to grow we find our time becoming increasingly valuable. The role of personal assistant is one that allows our developer and publishing staff to focus on their work without distraction.
This role is not remote and candidates would be expected to attend our office in east London as well as travel occasionally to complete tasks.
Examples of the sort of tasks they would have on a daily basis are:
- Project managing and monitoring trades people.
- Working closely with Chucklefish management to free up their time.
- Assisting the office manager with admin tasks.
- Arranging personal insurance and household contracts for members of the management team.
- Arranging and overseeing building, plumbing and electrical maintenance for the management team.
- Running personal errands / restaurant bookings / medical bookings / etc.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Maintaining manager/executive diaries and issuing reminders.
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to find solutions to a wide range of problems.
- Top notch organisational skills.
- Strong people skills, able to work independently and interact with professionals across a range of fields.
- Good writing skills.
- Good work ethic, reliable, curious to learn.
- Knowledge of the games industry desirable.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.