We’re looking for a contract mobile games UI/UX Designer.
You will work as part of a small team of freelancers and will be responsible for re-designing and implementing a new user experience for the mobile version of one of our games. You will design and create artwork for the user interface of the game.
This position can be remote or in-office – while it’s open to candidates outside the UK, it’s important to note that the candidate must be able to work and communicate on a UK timezone. The contract is estimated to last for about six months, but some flexibility may be required.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below with your cover letter, CV and your UI/UX portfolio.
- Own the UX design of the game. Ensure it’s suitable for the game and platform
- Create all artwork necessary for the UI, taking into account all the technical requirements
- Work closely with the programming team to implement the UI
- Proven experience designing UX for touch screen games
- Excellent art skills in implementing UI – both pixel art and high-res will be considered
- Capability to show a lot of on-screen information in an intuitive way
- Great communication skills
- Proactive and responsible for their own workload
- Candidates without game examples in their portfolio will not be considered.