We are looking to find a Programmer who is passionate about gameplay programming to join our team. They’ll be working on our new exciting in-house projects!
We are a successful and self-funded indie studio with full creative independence and a no-crunch policy. Our atmosphere is extremely friendly and open, and we have a diverse team of people from all over the world with a variety of different backgrounds. We’re proud to have a high number of women in our team compared to the industry average, and we actively foster an LGBTQ+ inclusive office culture.
We are open to applicants from all over the world and will help with relocation to our London office as long as you have the right skill set and drive.
To apply please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.
- Work with the Technical Director to achieve the project goals
- Collaborate with the wider team to deliver the best game that fulfills the vision of the project
- Work with the wider team to help identify technical problems and help solving them, such as pipelining and tooling issues
- Proactively identify issues in the game or codebase and help solve them
- Knowledge and experience with videogames, especially indie games
- Experience with modern C++ (At least C++11, preferably C++14 and above)
- Hands on experience implementing a variety of different gameplay experiences and a good sense of “game feel”
- Strong grasp of software engineering
- Ability to understand an unfamiliar code base, and being able to effectively debug it
- Flexible with technology and always willing to learn new things
- Understanding of distributed source control (such as git)
- Good communication skills, not only with the team lead, but also with non-technical members of the team, and able to work without the need for being micromanaged
- Capable of excelling in a relaxed open office environment
- Able to work in our office in London (we have office dogs!)
- A good sense of game design and content design
- Experience with scripting languages such as Lua
- Experience working, testing and debugging games on consoles
- Experience with Cert/LotCheck
- Experience working with remote contractors