We are looking for a Junior Marketing Creative to join our small but very busy marketing team. This role is based in our London office.
We’d like a person who is interested in the branding and promotional side of marketing indie games and will not be frustrated by being on the sidelines of game development, although they will have the opportunity to join design meetings and input ideas to the development of our in-house games. A really fantastic role for someone starting out in games to learn a lot within a creative and supportive team that is really thriving and doing some very exciting things!
The position is open to recent graduates, or year 2 students looking for a 1 year placement and people looking for a way into the industry but do have some great skills to match our spec.
To apply please fill the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.
Examples of the sort of tasks they would have on a daily basis are:
- Creating promotional store assets for games
- Creating social assets and writing social posts (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Capturing footage of games for trailers, with the chance to learn video editing if they wish
- Helping plan and put on events eg EGX, REZZED, industry parties
- Interacting with the community (Twitter, Discord, Twitch, forums, wikis)
- Streaming assistance, with the chance to be on camera if they wish
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong people skills, able to work in a team and interact with the public at events
- Good writing skills
- Good work ethic, reliable, curious to learn
- Good illustration skills
- Good public speaking skills/able to be on camera
- Video editing experience
- Streaming knowledge and/or experience
- Knowledge of the games industry