Chucklefish are looking for a Graphic Artist with a strong focus on creating digital promotional content to join their Marketing & Publishing team.
As part of our in-house studio they will be joining a close-knit and supportive group of creatives, continually striving to elevate the Chucklefish brand and delight our communities. In this role they will engage with Chucklefish’s rich portfolio of games from both our in-house development team and our published partners. We are looking for an individual who will be self-driven and passionate about the possibilities within branding and promotion of contemporary indie games.
At Chucklefish we consider every member of our team an integral part of game development, as such they will also have the opportunity to join design meetings and input ideas to our in-house games.
This position is full time, with the option of working in-house at our London office or remotely provided they can commit to a work schedule on UK time.
Examples of daily tasks:
- Creating promotional assets, artwork and branding for in-house games, as well as published partners
- Working with game developers to establish their game’s branding and visual identity
- Working with our merchandise partners to feedback on designs
- Creating visuals for events and consumer exhibitions in digital and print format
- Maintaining, curating and elevating the Chucklefish brand
- Strong graphic design skills with an exceptional eye for composition and colour, with experience in designing for both digital and print
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe CC ecosystem, primarily Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects + Premiere
- Demonstrable ability to work with pixel art and meet the highest quality standards of the indie games marketing industry
- Strong people skills and work ethic, able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to create 2D motion graphics (GFX Titles, Logo Animations, etc)
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ professional experience in a comparable graphic design or artist position, with knowledge and passion for video games
- Proficient at maintaining organized, easy to understand project files, as well as exporting graphics into multiple versions with various marketing copy, including foreign language versions
Nice to haves:
- Good illustration skills
- Prior experience with the games industry or in a games studio
- Experience with web design
- Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms
- Streaming knowledge and/or experience
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below with your cover letter, CV and your writing portfolio.
Please Apply with
- Your CV
- Your portfolio or work samples
We highly encourage members of LGBTQ+, neurodiverse, BAME communities and those with physical disabilities to apply. Chucklefish practice a zero-crunch policy.