We’re looking for a super organised, self-motivated, & hands-on Office Manager. This person will be in charge of ensuring smooth operations of the office and pro-actively supporting our growing organisation.
You will be reporting directly to the COO and we are looking for someone who will treat our office as well as they would their home!
You will need to have the confidence to manage a very creative office, with a lot of different personalities and the drive to make improvements to the look and feel of the office.
This role would be based out of our office in east London.
To apply please fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter.
- Be the go-to person for all office related tasks
- Help with building & promoting our studio’s spirit
- Managing data files
- Plan & organise in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Front office duties
- Ensuring that Health & Safety standards are maintained
- Looking after new employees by providing them with an induction and collecting all HR relevant information
- Work closely with company directors and offer support in various business, office and HR tasks
- Company book-keeping
- Managing contracts and office related vendors
- Day-to-day tidying of the office
Skills we are looking for:
- Creativity and positivity driving fun/social activities aligned with our team culture
- Experience with Xero or any other book keeping software
- Great organisational skills & ability to multitask
- Go getter attitude
- Ability to manage your own time
- Tech savvy
- People-person with excellent communication skills