We are looking to find a Pixel Artist to join our team.
We are a successful and self-funded indie studio with full creative independence and a no-crunch policy. Our atmosphere is extremely friendly and open, and we have a diverse team of people from all over the world with a variety of different backgrounds. We’re proud to have a high number of women in our team compared to the industry average, and we actively foster an LGBTQ+ inclusive office culture.
We are open to applicants from all over the world and will help with relocation to our London office as long as you have the right skill-set and drive.
To apply please fill out the form below or email email@example.com with your CV and portfolio.
- Excellent Pixel art skills and general 2D art skills
- Confident character and environment animation (pixel art)
- Ability to adapt to different art styles
- Able to explore and experiment – sketches, mockups etc based on rough briefs
- Great communication skills – giving and receiving feedback and keeping the team up to date with their work
- Proactive and able to work without the need for being micro-managed
- An interest in video games, especially indie games
- Capable of excelling in a relaxed open office environment
- Able to work in our office in London (we have office dogs!)
- UI design experience