We are looking to find a Gameplay Programmer to work on our space sandbox/adventure game Starbound.
We are open to applicants from all over the world and will help with relocation to our London office as long as you have the right skill-set and drive.
To apply please fill out the form below or email email@example.com with your CV and portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience with video games, especially indie games
- Experience with Lua
- Experience with modern C++
- Hands on experience implementing a variety of different gameplay experiences
- Strong grasp of software engineering
- Strong ability of understanding an unfamiliar code base, and being able to effectively debug it
- Flexible with technology and always willing to learn new things
- Understanding of distributed source control (such as git)
- Good communication skills, not only with the team lead, but also with non-technical members of the team
- Able to work without the need for being micro-managed
- Capable of excelling in a relaxed open office environment
- Able to work in our office in London (we have office dogs!)
- Familiarity with Starbound
- A good sense of game design and content design