We are looking for a full-time Video Editor who’s passionate about creating eye-catching trailers and engaging video content.
We are a successful and self-funded indie studio, and we take pride in having a no-crunch policy, 4-day work week, and full creative independence. Though we are currently following Government guidelines regarding work-from-home policies, when safe to do so, the applicant will be required to work from our London office from time to time.
We’re looking for someone with a strong experience and creative vision, to help showcase the wonderful work of our in-house and published game development teams. The Video Editor would be responsible for creating and editing a wide range of video content, from trailers, to gameplay walkthroughs, developer interviews, digital adverts and more.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to pitch new content ideas and really make the role your own.
- Experience in video content creation and editing for commercial projects
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects & Photoshop
- Experience producing short gameplay clips and gifs for social media purposes
- Able to deliver video projects within a set deadline
- Enthusiastic about video games, especially indie titles
- Good communication skills and confident to present their ideas to external partners
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude towards work
- Some experience producing video content for pixel art games
- Previous role within a game studio environment, using devkits and debug tools to capture content
- Comfortable directing in-person video shoots, such as on-camera video interviews with developers and behind the scenes ‘making of’ footage
- Graphic design experience to produce visually appealing gifs
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Please Apply with:
- Your CV
- Your cover letter
- A video reel/portfolio of your video and trailer work
We highly encourage members of marginalised and underrepresented groups to apply for this role – please feel free to let us know if we need to accommodate disability-related requests.