We’re hiring a Pixel Artist to work on our in-development magic school RPG Witchbrook!
We are an independent and self-funded indie studio and publisher, with three in-house titles: Starbound, Wargroove and Witchbrook. We have also published: Eastward, Stardew Valley, Risk of Rain, and many more. We are passionate about what we do, and are looking for someone who shares this passion. Our team is very friendly and we take pride in having a no-crunch policy, 4-day work week, and full creative independence. We have office dogs!
Successful applicants will be joining us to help develop Witchbrook. We are open to applicants from all over the world and will help with relocation to our London office (offering visa support if needed) as long as you have the right skill-set and drive.
To apply please email email@example.com or fill in the form below with your CV and portfolio.
- Excellent pixel art skills and general 2D art skills
- Confident character and environment animation (pixel art)
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude towards work
- Ability to adapt to different art styles
- Able to explore and experiment – sketches, mockups etc. based on rough briefs
- Great communication skills – sharing and receiving feedback and keeping the team up to date with their work
- Capable of excelling in a relaxed open office environment
- Able to work in our office in London
- 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday)
- Flexible hours (between 9-to-5 and 10-to-6, with one hour lunch)
- No-crunch policy and culture
- Private healthcare
- Profit share scheme and annual bonuses
- And more!
Please feel free to let us know if we need to accommodate disability-related requests.